This church faced Main Street from the northwest corner of Fancher Avenue in Fair Haven. map
It was built in 1882 by Joseph Bloomingdale to replace the original Methodist Church that overlooked Hunt’s Point further west on Main Street.
It was dismantled in 1934. The doors, brick and some of the stained glass windows were used in constructing the chapel that can be seen today at Springbrook Cemetery.
The historical marker was erected by the Cayuga County Historical Society, but no record of when this was done has been found.